Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

20141016_Day 77:Paper Craft


Actually I love paper crafting when I got spare time. I still remembered before practical, I had downloaded a lot of paper layout about from online because I think they were very cute and beautiful. Then I choose few unique layouts to print it out and crafted them. That time I had done 3D cat, rabbit, birds, dragon, and something like mouse (not sure what that animal called). But after I done it, I don’t know where to keep it, so I kept in the highest cupboard there as those 3D took a lot of space.


After a year, I cleared my cupboard and I noticed them. I realised that I might not bring them back to my hometown after I graduated. So I decided to give them to Science laboratiory, at least there’s got lab assistants and they will take care of it.

After few days, I received call from my tutor. He said that he had saw those model and he want me to spread the news that for the coming and last tutorial, everyone need to print a layout and do it during tutorial time. After that the product will give to Science laboratory as one of our contribution. I explained that not everyone in my class will love to do this kind of crafting; besides to do these models, you need thick quality paper (at least 200 gsm) and Uhu glue. But my tutor said never mind, just spread the news and asked them to prepare. What a stubborn lecturer.

I just follow his order and spread the news. What a relief when my classmate not so reluctant to do so. I provided them the paper and give them the website where to download the layout. That night, I made another paper craft other than animals, which is flip animation model.

For the coming tutorial I decided to make a deep sea aquarium. It is a new thing for me as I never done such type of model yet. So exciting.



Lastly, so sorry for my bad and broken English. Just suddenly want to write in English. Before I end this post, I would like to share with you a drama dialogue, which I taken from Legal High 2. I love to watch Japanese dramas as it was short in term of episodes. But the dialogue is in Chinese. So for those who don’t know Chinese, sorry to say, but please translate it yourself ha. Good night.



××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 『聽好了,讓我來揭穿你的本性:你自命不凡、蔑視他人、偽善、皮笑肉不笑、噁心得要命;西裝品味怪異、漢字寫不明白、英語,足球也就那麼回事;張口就亂編諺語、天真、散漫、不堪一擊;暗地裡動個小手腳,就剛好走了狗屎運;悠閒國的窩囊廢、廢材、自然卷、短腳、臭王子;白痴!』
『呀啊也不用說得那麼過分吧!我也是很努力啊。』
『如果你真心希望構建一個人人都幸福的世界,方法只有一個:愛上醜陋。』


××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

No comments:

Post a Comment