Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

20150106_Tue_Day 6: A day in Library




Today I want to write my notes with English. Or more precisely, I aim to write my notes in English every Tuesday. Yeah, I know my English is bad, but I believe if I keep writing, who knows I can improve my language in term of writing? I really hope like that.

Well, recently I like to go to library. I start going to library since last year December, but not for reading purpose since I still got many books to catch up at home. It is because of its facilities and geographical factor. Why do I say so?

My home is located a bit far from the town. Not literally, but just few kilometers from pasar. But it greatly affects the broadband coverage and mobile phone connectivity. From my home, I can’t access Internet using my broadband and my mobile phone only got the least connectivity only. But I really need to surf Internet since nowadays everything is digitalized, even my results, posting news and others.

Therefore, I decided to go to library. Library is just located at the centre of the town and it got a lot of spaces and plugs for us, the visitors to use and charge their laptop. So why will I miss this opportunities?

Frankly speaking, the last time I went to the library is during my primary school. That time my friends and I really loves to go to library and borrowed some Malay detective stories series to read. However, since we went to secondary school, the practice was broke and we hardly or seldom gather together went to library as many of us were divided into different secondary school. And the greatest reason is, sorry to say, that time I had noticed that the books I had borrowed had due for a long time and it will definitely cost a lot of money. Well, I really don’t had much extra money that time (so as now), thus I decided not to go to library, not to return the book and refused to pay the fine. NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE, DON’T FOLLOW and so do please forget it.

The library only opens to public from Tuesday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. Meanwhile, on Saturday, it only opens from 8 am to 1 pm. The library closes on Sunday, Monday, as well as public holiday.

But honestly I think going to library is a good habit, as it will culture the reading habit. You know, one of my targets this year is to read a book every month, so 12 books in a year. Even the founder of Facebook, Mr. Mark Zuckerberg had set his challenges for this year as reading. So why don’t you start to grab a book and read too? Haha.


Finally, I am so sorry for my broken English. I’m definitely sure that you found tones of grammatical error in this post. I will try my best to improve it. Until then, good bye and see you with my English entitle on next Tuesday. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment