Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

20150113_Tue_Day 13: Weather, Oh Weather


Since 2015 New Year until today, I here every day almost experienced raining. I wonder why. Although I know that now is west-east monsoon tropical season (usually from November to Mac), but it is crazy to having rain almost every day. It really brings a lot of inconvenient to us.

Recently I had observed the pattern of weather. I noticed that the rain will start fall heavily started from mid-night until early morning. Then, the rain stopped. The sun started to shine, for a while. However, when it came to afternoon, the weather changed and became cloudy and windy. During late afternoon, before evening, the heavy rain started to fall again. It lasted until late night. Then it rain stopped again. And the cycle back to the start, again and again (You know what I am trying to say?).

During 3rd and 18th day in the lunar calendar, due to the gravitational force between sun and moon, the tide becomes more vigorous. It explains why there were a lot of flood accident happened to the states located at East Peninsular Malaysia, such as Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang. The flood also stroked Perak and Sabah. The situation is quite bad, especially the first few days after New Year. Thankfully now the flood become better and better. Yet, there are still raining almost every day.

I really hope that the rain will stop tomorrow and the sun shines for the whole day. And then I want to go out and jogging. I really miss jogging.

Hopefully you understand what I am writing (Oh, my English really bad). That’s all. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment