Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

20150120_Tue_Day 20: 1st day in December (Lunar Calendar)




According to Lunar Calendar, today is the first day of December. In other words, if time flies after a month from now, Chinese New Year is coming. Time flies, huh?

Well, as usual, I will go to the temple near the riverside to “bai bai”, and then will go to the library.

There were just a few peoples inside the temple when I reached there. I think it is due to the timing is not so right, as usually 1.30 pm people will go to makan or just rest at home. I personally prefer this scene as less people means I can pray and do things there more freely, besides no need to queue and wait for my turn to pray.

Usually I will try to get a note to forecast or predict my future for next two week. Well, today is my day, and I managed to get a good note or sign. The note was like this:

【福如東海壽如山,君爾何須嘆苦命;命內自然逢大吉,祈保分明自平安。】

Based on the surface of the note, I can smell a good and lucky charm. The explanation was like this:

【你有如東海大的福祿,南山高的壽命,如此福壽俱全的命,還嘆什麼苦難呢?既然命中已有,自是大吉大利,只要多加祈禱,自然獲得平安。 這首籤詩,含有自足常樂的意思。 表示當事人福祿全有,就該自足,如果還做無謂的煩惱,則是自找的。】

After digested the note, I just want to say that I am very content with what I have now. I just hope that the announcement on posting will release as fast as possible. Anywhere is fine for me.

Well, just cross my fingers and hopefully everything will be alright.










No comments:

Post a Comment